Make Confident Decisions Based on Validated Data
Divestco will help improve the geospatial integrity of your data, and help you understand the spatial risks associated with survey data.
Survey Validation Strengths:
- GIS and imagery-based survey validation processes that improve data accuracy
- LiDAR validation and elevation extraction to improve vertical quality and consistency
- An efficient on-line work order and job-tracking system
- Dedicated client services representatives
- Large team to tackle any sized projects
- Resources and expertise to handle domestic and international projects, onshore or offshore, historical or current, of any size or scope
- In-depth processes that incorporate your survey database and our proprietary data library to determine the most accurate line location possible
- Global survey expertise using any coordinate system in the world
Full Survey Validation Not an Option? Consider Survey Assessment
Survey Assessment provides a cost-effective method for qualifying and categorizing your data before you load it into your database. Divestco qualifies your survey information before we accept it as valid data through analysis of support information and other metadata. We will accept your data into one of the following categories:
- Digital data loading
- Data transcription
- Comprehensive survey validation
In the end, your database will contain detailed information about the quality and source of your data, giving you all the facts you need to make confident and informed decisions.
Limited Survey Data? Consider Survey Construction.
Contact us for more information about Survey Validation