Live Remote Assistance
With our live remote assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
You will find the answers to security questions and system configuration requirements on our FAQ page. You can also view a demonstration of a screen-sharing session.
How it works:
- Step 1: Call the support line to coordinate your Live Remote Assistance session with a support representative.
- Step 2: Simply enter your contact information and question or the nature of your problem in the box above. Then click the grey "Submit" button.
- Step 3: You are prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in which will connect you to a member of our support team.
- Step 4: Your support representative will chat with you online to obtain the details of the problem.
- Step 5: With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- Step 6: You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.