LandRite is a comprehensive land and asset management system that enables you to summarize, manage, and report on your land holdings, wells and production facilities and their associated contracts and agreements.
Designed for efficiency and tailored to eliminate duplication of work in administrative business processes, LandRite provides you with a tool to administer your valuable asset base.
- Integrated modules for mineral leases, contracts, surface leases, third party agreements, service, CO&O and unit agreements
- FlexiFind search, filter and export tool provides quick, customizable access to data
- Built-in processes for amalgamations and assignments provide for efficient maintenance of DOIs
- Rental obligations are easily met by monthly rental process, rent reviews, interfaces to major accounting systems
- Interactive LandGrid search shows holdings in a familiar map-like display
- 100+ predefined reports combined with point and click filtering provide information quickly
- Exhibits for CO&O and service agreements, Notice of Assignments, Production Allocation Schedules, Letters increase efficiency for regular business processes
- Well Helper provides automatic association of wells to land rights
LandRite Announces the release of v11.1.
New features include:
- Property report now available as a spreadsheet
- Improved product and zone lists for report profiles
- Remarks are now searchable in FlexiFind
- Default layouts for FlexiFind searches now saved as preferences
- File lists from spreadsheet can now be copied into snapshot profiles
See the LandRite v11.1 Release Notes
for more information or contact LandRite Support to schedule your upgrade.