Comprehensive Online Database for Detailed Drilling Information
Divestco’s Drilling Records website provides access to the latest Canadian drilling data in one convenient online interface. Three powerful search tools and an interactive map make it easy to find Drilling Studies, Rig Locations and Well Licenses.
The Drilling Records database can be instrumental to drilling operators, well planners, sales and marketing groups, in reducing drilling costs, reducing data gathering time, locating of rigs, tracking rig inventories and providing information on drilling trends.
Easy access to an extensive library of detailed historical drilling data and analysis for wells drilled in Canada.
Well Tracker Strengths:
- Over 40 years experience providing offset drilling data and services
- Make effective decisions with quick and easy access to critical drilling information
- Drilling analysis for over 20,000 wells across Canada with new wells continously being added
- Detailed drilling analysis performed by our qualified staff
Custom Drilling Analysis
Drilling Records also enables clients to request an analysis of offset wells that are not currently in our database, our staff will research the wells, perform an in-depth analysis and deliver the data.
Rig Activity & Licenses
Drilling Records' online Rig Activity and Well License database tracks rig movement for drilling rigs in Canada as well as newly issued licenses and permits.
Rig Tracker - regional and custom reports of rig counts, rig locations, contractor information, operator information, and rig details.
License Tracker - easily create detailed license reports by operator or by location.
Rig Activity & Licenses Strengths:
- Daily updates for all provinces in western Canada (view today's rig counts)
- Query tool and custom reporting capabilities (weekly email and online updates available)
- Online interactive rig map, weekly maps and reports
- Excellent as both a rig locator and an analytical tool
- Most accurate rig counts and rig availability
New Rig Finder App Tickets Now Available for your Phone - Data Provided by Divestco
RigFinder is the easiest way to locate field based drilling rigs in Canada. RigFinder is a mapping enabled Drilling Rig locating application covering all of Canada. Information and geographic location of Rig sites are updated daily. Users can select the drilling company then the rig name to instantly show a map reference of the rig location. Detailed attributes about the rig can be queried including status, contracting company, phone number, location, type and projected depth.